Dismissed professional teacher and social media influencer, Teacher Kwadwo has listed the names of important personalities who facilitated his sack from the classroom.
It will be recalled that Teacher Kwadwowas dismissed as a teacher at Akrofuom D/A Primary School by the Ghana Education Service(GES) last year 2021.
READ ALSO: Scary Moment Good Samaritan Helped Helpless Pupils Run From School Building After Gas Explosion In Kumasi
A letter from Ghana Education Service outlining the reasons why teacher Kwadwo was sacked popped up on the internet a few days after he announced his sack. According to the letter, Teacher Kwadwo also known as Michael Owusu Afriyie exhibited some unprofessional conduct and it was further revealed that he absented himself for a whopping 55 days.
However, Teacher Kwadwo came out to debunk reports from GES stating that he was sacked for being absent from school for 55 days. According to him, the information is false and misleading.
In a new development, Teacher Kwadwo has listed names of important persons who framed him up to be sacked.
“They did everything possible to make me delete this video from my phone but I said no so their next move was to frame something on me and get me sacked.”
1. Mr. George Sarfo Kantanka, the District Director of Akrofoum
2. Mr. David Tetteh, The Human Resource Manager of the District
3. Mr. Charles Clifford Baah, The Public Relations Officer Of That District
4. Daniel Kweku Gyasi, Planning Officer
5. Ernest Okyere Eyison, Research Officer
6. Honorable Maurice Jonas Wooden. He is the District Chief Executive of that area, Akrofoum