- advertisement -
- advertisement -

Mr. Eazi Launches Scholarship Fund To Support Needy Undergraduate Students

- advertisement -

Top Nigerian recording artist and entertainer, Oluwatosin Ajibade, popularly known in showbiz circles as Mr. Eazi has launched a scholarship fund to help needy undergraduate students.

- advertisement -

The scholarship is mainly for undergraduate students at the C. K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS). CKT-UTAS formerly UDS Navrongo Campus, is the premier public university in the Upper East Region of Ghana.

READ ALSO: I Want To Spend More Quality Time With My Son Than Working – Adjetey Anang

The scholarship scheme from Mr. Eazi started with initial seed money of GHS200,000. This amount of money is expected to cover the full fees of 100 students of CKT-UTAS every year. The artist launched this scholarship following a complaint that students are wre unable to pay off their fees in time.

Who can apply for Mr. Eazi Students Fund?

The Scholarship is open to all students on the C. K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences Campus, from level 100 to level 400.
All Applicants must have in their possession, their admission letter and a valid student’s identity card.

The Applicant must be without any criminal record or not have faced any disciplinary action.
The Applicant should not be on any other scholarship scheme that covers his/her AFUF.
The Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Economic Needs.
Priority shall be given to:
Needy females
Needy orphans
Displaced Persons (Certified Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons, etc.)
Persons with Disability

READ ALSO: Teacher Kwadwo Drops Names Of Top People Who Framed Him Up To Be Sacked

The Applicant must be committed to supporting the CKT-UTAS Students Financial Services in later years should they successfully get employed after school.

The scholarship application form is free and has a feature of a “2021/2022” watermark. Qualified applicants should apply for the scholarship as soon as they can. Applicants who have already made at least 60%-part payment of their fees can apply for support to pay the remaining amount.

- advertisement -
- advertisement -

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.